Join us for our upcoming Kiefer Auctioneers Public Auction
We are geared up with our upcoming “Public Auction” in Texas. The auction will be a Live Auction with Simulcast Online Bidding. Bid with Kiefer Auctioneers, Texas, and find the right items and equipment at the best price. The auction will be conducted as a Live Auction with Online Simulcast Bidding. Bidders can bid in the public auction in Texas through ProxiBid.Com for the bidding platform online or in person at the location stated below. Don’t miss out on this great auction.
There will be a wide variety of items including Service and Work Trucks, Fork Lift, Welders & Welding Equipment, Electrical & Testing Equipment, Tractors, Tool Boxes, Tools, Electrical and Mechanical items, Material Handling Equipment, and so much more. It’s a tool and workman’s dream auction!
Auction Date, Time, And Location
Join us for our ESD&C, Inc. Inventory Reduction Public Auction will be an Absolute Auction, meaning it all sells with no reserve prices.
- Date: July 22, 2023 at *9:00 am and will continue until it is over.
- Location: 1201 Cantrell Sansom Rd., Fort Worth, TX 76131
- Auction Preview: Friday, July 21, 2023 from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM or by appointment. To make an appointment or have any questions, please call Cory at (903) 821-8717.
Here are some of the important load-out dates and timings you need to know.
- Saturday: After the conclusion of the auction until 5:00 PM CST, or whichever comes first
- Sunday, July 23rd: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM CST
- Monday, July 24th – Thursday, July 27th: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST
- Any other pick-up arrangements must be made with auctioneer immediately after the auction to avoid forfeiture of your purchases. Contact Cory at (903) 821-8717.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER!
- Payments will be processed immediately after the auction closes
- Payments can be made via cash if you notify auction company immediately after the auction closes, or online through your atgPay – ProxiBid account by credit or debit card with a 3.79% convenience fee
- Wire Transfer’s must be received by auction company the following business morning after the auction
- You may pay with cash. However, you must notify the Auction Company of this immediately after the auction closes by calling (940) 391-9111. Please leave a detailed message stating your name and bidder number, how and when you will be paying, to run your card on file, or you will be paying through your atgPay account. All payments must be made within 24 hours after the conclusion of the auction
- This is a legitimate auction business; thus no bidding mistakes will be entertained when bidding online
- The bidder will be responsible for placing a bid and paying for the item they bid on, even if it’s an honest mistake made by the bidder
- If the buyer fails to pick up the merchandise by the stated pick-up date above, buyer will forfeit their purchase and will not be refunded on any items purchased
- By registering to bid in our online auction, you agree you have read and understand all the terms listed in our Terms and Conditions
- You authorize the Auction Company to run your registered card on file and agree to the payment terms listed in our Terms and Conditions
- There will be a 10% buyer’s premium (If you are going to give $100, give $90)
- All items must be paid for before removal of an item. You must bring a Paid Receipt when you pick-up your items
- Bidder understands and agrees to any phone or text charges that may apply by becoming a registered bidder in the auction, and additionally understands and agrees to any photography, video, and audio recordings used at the auction premises and during the auction for security, legal, and/or promotional purposes
HOW CAN YOU PAY FOR YOUR ITEM?
- Auction Company will email you your invoice to pay online through your atgPay or ProxiBid acccount
- Or you may contact Auction Company at (940) 391-9111 by 5:00 PM CST on date of auction or at the conclusion of the auction – Please leave a detailed message with your name and bidder / paddle number and how and when you will paying for your invoice, or to run your card on file, or you can pay by using your atgPay account
- You authorize the Auction Company to run your registered card on file and agree to the payment terms listed in our Terms and Conditions by becoming a registered bidder in our auction.
The Public Auction will certainly be one of the most exciting experiences of your life. If you need more information on estate dispersal auctions, business liquidation auctions, equipment auctions and farm auction in Texas contact Kiefer Auctioneers for your auction needs.
Bidding will be available Live On-site or Online with Simulcast Bidding powered by ProxiBid:
All pictures and Complete catalog will be online at: ProxiBid.Com closer to auction date.
For technical online bidding issues, please contact ProxiBid at: (877) 505-7770 (United States) +1 (402) 505-7770 (International).