Join us for our upcoming Kiefer Auctioneers Public Auction
We are geared up with our upcoming “Public Auction” in Texas. The auction will be a Live Auction with Simulcast Online Bidding. Bid with Kiefer Auctioneers, Texas, and find the right items and equipment at the best price. The auction will be conducted as a Live Auction with Online Simulcast Bidding. Bidders can bid in the public auction in Texas through ProxiBid.Com for the bidding platform online or in person at the location stated below. Don’t miss out on this great auction.
There will be a wide variety of items including Commercial Semi trucks, heavy equipment, trailers, bridges, vehicles, tools, moving equipment, and so much more.
Auction Date, Time, And Location
Join us for our Lemon’s House Moving Co. Public Dispersal Auction
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023 at *9:00 AM CST
- Location: 12769 E US Highway 82, Whitesboro, TX 76273
- Auction Preview Date: Will be on Friday, September 22, 2023 from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM or by appointment. To make an appointment or have any questions, please call Cory at (903) 821-8717.
- There will NOT be an on-site buyer’s premium
Here are some of the important load-out dates and timings you need to know:
- Saturday: After the conclusion of the auction until 5:00 PM CST, or whichever comes first
- Sunday, September 24th, 2023: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM CST
- Monday, September 25th, 2023 – Thursday, September 28th, 2023 : 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST
- Any other pick-up arrangements must be made with auctioneer immediately after the auction to avoid forfeiture of your purchases. Contact Cory at (903) 821-8717. All lots MUST be removed from the auction site within 14 days after auction date to avoid forfeiture of your purchase. No Exceptions Allowed!
Important Points to Remember!
- Payments will be processed immediately after the auction closes
- Buyers will be emailed an invoice from Kiefer Auctioneers with payment details – Check your junk and spam folders – Click on the “Pay Now” button to pay for your invoice online or
- You must notify the Auction Company by 5:00 pm day of auction how you will be paying by calling or texting (940) 391-9111. Please leave a detailed message stating your name and bidder number, how and when you will be paying, or to run your card on file. All payments must be made within 24 hours after the conclusion of the auction.
- Wire Transfer’s must be received by auction company the following business morning after the auction
- You may pay with cash, check with a bank letter of guarantee, or credit card
- All financing MUST be in place PRIOR to the Auction Date
- Make sure your TAX EXEMPT information is CURRENT on your ProxiBid account otherwise, you will be charged taxes until it is updated. No exceptions will be made.
- This is a legitimate auction business; thus no bidding mistakes will be entertained when bidding online
- The bidder will be responsible for placing a bid and paying for the item they bid on, even if it’s an honest mistake made by the bidder
- If the buyer fails to pick up the merchandise by the stated pick-up date above, buyer will forfeit their purchase and will not be refunded on any items purchased
- By registering to bid in our online auction, you agree you have read and understand all the terms listed in our Terms and Conditions
- You authorize the Auction Company to run your registered card on file and agree to the payment terms listed in our Terms and Conditions
- There will be a 12% buyer’s premium to online buyers only (If you are going to give $100, give $88)
- All items must be paid for before removal of an item and you must bring a Paid Receipt when you pick-up your items from the Auction Company
- Bidder understands and agrees to any phone or text charges that may apply by becoming a registered bidder in the auction, and additionally understands and agrees to any photography, video, and audio recordings used at the auction premises and during the auction for security, legal, and/or promotional purposes
HOW CAN YOU PAY FOR YOUR ITEM?
- Auction Company will email your invoice to you immediately after the auction is over to remit payment through the “Pay Now” button. You have 24 hours to remit payment before your card on file will be ran. *Make sure your TAX EXEMPT information is CURRENT on your ProxiBid account. Otherwise, you will be charged taxes until it is updated. No exceptions will be made.
- Or you may contact Auction Company at (940) 391-9111 by 5:00 PM CST on date of auction or at the conclusion of the auction – Please leave a detailed message with your name and bidder / paddle number and how and when you will paying for your invoice, or to run your card on file.
- You authorize the Auction Company to run your registered card on file and agree to the payment terms listed in our Terms and Conditions by becoming a registered bidder in our auction.
The Public Auction will certainly be one of the most exciting experiences of your life. If you need more information on farm and ranch dispersal auctions, business dispersal auctions, business liquidation auctions, equipment auctions and farm auction in Texas contact Kiefer Auctioneers for your auction needs.
Bidding will be available Live On-site or Online with Simulcast Bidding powered by ProxiBid:
All pictures and Complete catalog will be online at: ProxiBid.Com closer to auction date.
For technical online bidding issues, please contact ProxiBid at: (877) 505-7770 (United States) +1 (402) 505-7770 (International).