Join us for our upcoming Kiefer Auctioneers Public Auction
Public Dispersal Auction: We are geared up with our upcoming “Public Auction” in Texas. The auction will be a Live Auction with Online Simulcast Bidding. Bid with Kiefer Auctioneers, Texas, and find the right items and equipment at the best price. Bidders can bid in the public auction in Texas through ProxiBid.Com for the bidding platform online or in person at the location stated below. Don’t miss out on this great auction.
There will be a wide variety of items such as heavy equipment, trailers, ATV’s, boats, construction items, vehicles, tools, building materials, classic vehicles, farm equipment, plus, so much more. We will also be taking a select amount of high quality consignment items.
Auction Date, Time, And Location
Join us for our Public Dispersal Auction
- Date: Saturday, March 16, 2024 at 10:00 AM CST
- Location: 51 Cassidy Rd., Sherman, TX 75090
- Auction Preview Date: Will be on Friday, March 15, 2024 from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM or by appointment. To make an appointment or if you have any questions, please call Cory at (903) 821-8717.
Here are some of the important load-out dates and timings you need to know for Public Collectors Dispersal Auction:
- Saturday: After the conclusion of the auction until 5:00 PM CST, or whichever comes first
- Sunday, March 17th, 2024: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM CST
- Monday, March 18th, 2024 – Tuesday, March 19th, 2024: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST
- Any other pick-up arrangements must be made with auctioneer immediately after the auction to avoid forfeiture of your purchases. Contact Cory at (903) 821-8717. All lots MUST be removed from the auction site within 7 days after the stated auction date above to avoid forfeiture of your purchase. If you do not pick-up your items before the 7 day deadline, you agree to forfeiture of your auction item and waive all rights to your purchase. No Exceptions Allowed!
Important Points to Remember!
- Payments will be processed immediately after the auction closes
- Buyers will be emailed an invoice from Kiefer Auctioneers with payment details – Check your junk and spam folders
- You must notify the Auction Company by 5:00 pm day of auction how you will be paying by calling or texting (940) 391-9111. Please leave a detailed message stating your name and bidder number, how and when you will be paying, or to run your card on file. All payments must be made within 24 hours after the conclusion of the auction to avoid your card on file being ran.
- Wire Transfer’s must be received by auction company the following business morning after the auction
- You may pay with cash, check with a bank letter of guarantee, or credit card with a 3.79% convenience fee
- All financing MUST be in place PRIOR to the Auction Date
- Make sure your TAX EXEMPT information is CURRENT on your ProxiBid account otherwise, you will be charged taxes until it is updated. No exceptions will be made.
- This is a legitimate auction business; thus no bidding mistakes will be entertained when bidding online
- The bidder will be responsible for placing a bid and paying for the item they bid on, even if it’s an honest mistake made by the bidder
- If the buyer fails to pick up the merchandise by the stated pick-up date above, buyer will forfeit their purchase and will not be refunded on any items purchased
- By registering to bid in our online auction, you agree you have read and understand all the terms listed in our Terms and Conditions
- You authorize the Auction Company to run your registered card on file and agree to the payment terms listed in our Terms and Conditions
- There will be a 12% buyer’s premium to online buyers (If you are going to give $100, give $88), and a 5% buyer’s premium to onsite buyers (If you are going to give $100, give $95).
- All items must be paid for before removal of an item and you must bring a Paid Receipt when you pick-up your items from the Auction Company
- Bidder understands and agrees to any phone or text charges that may apply by becoming a registered bidder in the auction, and additionally understands and agrees to any photography, video, and audio recordings used at the auction premises and during the auction for security, legal, and/or promotional purposes
HOW CAN YOU PAY FOR YOUR ITEM?
- Auction Company will email your invoice to you immediately after the auction is over to remit payment. You have 24 hours to remit payment before your card on file will be ran. *Make sure your TAX EXEMPT information is CURRENT on your ProxiBid account. Otherwise, you will be charged taxes until it is updated. No exceptions will be made.
- Or you may contact Auction Company at (940) 391-9111 by 5:00 PM CST on date of auction or at the conclusion of the auction – Please leave a detailed message with your name and bidder / paddle number and how and when you will paying for your invoice, or to run your card on file.
- You authorize the Auction Company to run your registered card on file and agree to the payment terms listed in our Terms and Conditions by becoming a registered bidder in our auction.
Public Collectors Dispersal Auction: The Public Auction will certainly be one of the most exciting experiences of your life. If you need more information on farm and ranch dispersal auctions, business dispersal auctions, business liquidation auctions, equipment auctions and farm auction in Texas contact Kiefer Auctioneers for your auction needs.
Bidding will be available Live On-site or Online with Simulcast Bidding powered by ProxiBid:
All pictures and Complete catalog will be online at: ProxiBid.Com closer to auction date.
For technical online bidding issues, please contact ProxiBid at: (877) 505-7770 (United States) +1 (402) 505-7770 (International).